Chocolates are love. And even tastier when it’s paired with a soft crunch of cookies. Chocolate cookies are ultimate snacks for evening tea, morning coffee, or after your mid-day meal. Basically, you can have chocolate cookies anytime because they’re so delicious. Every good thing has to come to an end. Cookies don’t have to. For that let’s learn how to make this scrumptious crunchy chocolate cookies.
Ingredients (What you’ll need to make them)-
- Butter – 1 Full Cup
- Eggs- 2
- White Sugar- 1 & ½ Cups
- Vanilla Extract- 2 Teaspoons
- All Purpose Flour- 2 Cups
- Salt- ¼ Teaspoon
- Cocoa Powder- 2/3 Cup
- Baking Soda- ¾ Teaspoon
- Chocolate Chips- 2 Cups
Keeping it super simple and easy to understand to make these. Follow these steps-
- Before you start the baking, preheat the oven to have the required temperature for the dough to be baked. Preheat at 175-200 degrees C
- Once you’ve set the oven to preheat. On the other side, take a large bowl for the batter. For that add the butter (make sure it’s softened), white sugar, eggs, vanilla extract and mix it well till it’s blended and fluffy in texture.
- Take another bowl and add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Mix it well too.
- Now that you have two different bowls of one batter and other powdered mixture. Combine both well by pouring the batter into the bowl with flour and all. Mix it well until blended. Make sure there are no lumps.
- Next, you take an oven tray and spread a greased cookie sheet. Drop the mixture with the help of teaspoon size spoons.
- Once you’re done with the dropping process. Leave spaces between as when they bake, obviously they increase in their size.
- Put the oven tray inside the pre-heated oven and bake this for 8-10 minutes.
- Take them out and carefully put them on the wire racks to cool all of them down.
- After it’s done, enjoy these scrumptious-crunchy-chocolaty cookies with your favorite beverage. Store them in an air-tight container to enjoy it for a few more days.