It’s summers! This tangy and lip-smacking alcoholic beverage is perfect for your parties or get together(s)! Learn how to make a piquant sangria for all your friends when they come over next time. This easy-peasy-lemon (citric fruits)-squeezy (literally) recipe would help you make the tastiest sangria!
For the first step,
What is Sangria?
Sangria is an alcoholic beverage made with red wine, traditionally. It has hints of fruit juices and brandy. The drink originally from Spain is now worldwide known and loved. The modern versions of this drink are also made is with White wine, obviously, however, people prefer.
Now let’s get making!
Prep time-5 Mins
- Apples- 2 (Diced)
- Orange- 1(Diced)
- Lemon Juice- 2 Tbsps.
- Spanish Red Wine- 750ml standard bottle
- Brandy- 1/4 cup
- Orange Juice- 1/2 cup
How to make-
- In a pitcher or a big glass jug, fill it with all the fruits.
- Pour the Red Wine (Quantity as preferred) in that pitcher and stir it well.
- Your Sangria’s ready! (That Easy!) Refrigerate before serving for about 3-4 hours. Overnight preferably.
- Stir it well again before pouring into the glasses.
- You can also add sparkling water to give some bubbles!
This drink can be stored in the fridge for 2 days.
It was this easy and quick to have this zesty drink! Get partying with your friends or treat ‘yo self!